It’s your big day, right? Well, it’s also a big day for your guests. Even years later, Mr. Storymix and I are told by friends that our wedding was the best party – not just wedding – that they had ever attended. Knowing that our guests had fun was super important to us. Here are 7 quick tips to ensure your guests will remember your wedding as fondly as you do. And don’t forget to download our free wedding iSpy for the scavenger hunt!
Feel free to share our infographic. Just copy/paste the code below for your blog, or use the share button at the top of this post for Pinterest, Facebook or Twitter.
The thumbnail embed code:
Every guest wants to be entertained at a party. So bring it!
- Karaoke – come on, a little Depeche Mode, a little Josh Grobin, pick your flavor, karaoke just can’t go wrong for laughs.
- Photo or video scavenger hunt – download our free wedding iSpy to let the games commence!
- Flash mob dance – get the wedding party in on the action!
- Contests – my favorite would of course involve a cupcake eating contest!
- Games like bocce ball and even life-size chess pieces are always a big hit.
- Surprise dance – the nice slow first dance turns into Gangnam!
- Let’s face it. That receiving line can get a little boring. Keep the guests in a party mood by showing a montage of your love story.
See how we can help you capture and enjoy your big day for a lifetime. Learn more about DIY affordable wedding video at our website or feel free to give us a call at 800-831-1649.