WeddingMix invented this new form of wedding video, the weddingmix: real moments captured by real people. Good thing, because, it’s exactly how couples want to capture their wedding memories today.
Offer your clients a benefit they’ll treasure for years!
- With a WeddingMix, your clients will get a video keepsake of their entire wedding experience – from the showers, through the honeymoon.
- Fun entertainment for their guests – WeddingMix provides interview questions for guests to share unique memories
- Trusted customer service – WeddingMix is the winner of national awards for customer service and provides personal support whenever they need
Super-Charge Your Wedding Business with Free Videos Showcasing Your Work
No Cost, No Selling, No Work – Just Results!
One of the most difficult parts of running a wedding business is showcasing why you are the right choice for prospective couples. The days of having a website and waiting for phone calls to come in are over. You need to be proactive on social media, blogs, Facebook, and YouTube. You need to show up at the top of Google rankings. But how? Video! Video drives results better and faster than any other medium.
Who Has Time for Video?
Exactly! That’s what makes partnering with WeddingMix so exciting. We do all the work. Your couple gets a wonderful wedding video keepsake and your business gets showcased across our social media and shared by the couple.
- Refer your client, and you get featured and tagged in all of our social media
- You will be invited to guest post on our blog with a following of 100K visitors per month (including links to your site and samples of your work)
- Build brand awareness as all of our followers see your work
- Share the video on your own channels if you’d like your own potential clients to see your work at a real wedding
“WeddingMix allows me to offer a valuable product to my customer that stands out among the competition. Customers’ faces light up when they think of a moment their family can capture. It allows them to preserve precious memories that would not exist otherwise.”
Mark Boisevert, Cinematographer, Connecticut
Get Your Business in Front of Couples
There are more details and exciting opportunities to explore. But before going too fast, fill out this form and let’s see if it makes sense to partner together to help grow your business.