This 25k wedding in Toronto, Ontario was a night like no other for this enamored couple. The surprising touch during their first dance creates a romantic setting for Mary and loving her husband. This video will definitely make you want to say “aw” more than once.
WeddingMix couldn’t have created this video without the help of couple’s family and friends. These special moments were captured by their loved ones by using their own cameras along with the WeddingMix app and rental cameras.
WeddingMix was cost effective and it allowed us to see how our guests really enjoyed the day.” – Mary
Advice from the couple themselves!
1. What part of your wedding planning are you most proud of?
The venue, getting married at the lakeside gazebo was breath taking.
2. Where did you get married?
The Royal Ambassador, Caledon
3. Why was using WeddingMix appealing for your big day?
Cost effective and it allowed us to see how our guests really enjoyed the day.
4. What were the most important moments that WeddingMix was able to capture on your special day?
Our kiss and our first dance when our friends were singing along to the song.
5. What is your top wedding budget tip(s)?
DIY centerpieces, using silk flowers as opposed to real (they last forever) spend all your money on the venue.
DJ Service: Digital X Entertainment
Photography: Britney Colitto
Venue: The Royal Ambassador