Meet Me Monday: Audrey Mohr
Bio: I currently study Marketing with a minor in Legal and Public Affairs at DePaul University. Here at Storymix Media, I am a social media manager/visual stylist, blog writer and marketing intern. I am a kind and outgoing women with the biggest smile on my face!
My Dream Wedding!
- Budget: Not more than 10-15k
- Location: Michigan, where most of her family is.
- Local or Destination: Local
- Venue: Lake Michigan, a vineyard in Traverse City, or Loft 310 in Kalamazoo.
- Ceremony: Outdoor (same location as the reception)
- Bridal Party: 5/6
- Season: Fall
- Theme: Chic/Modern
- Color Scheme: Rose pink and navy blue
- Dress style: Lace, V-cut and has to have straps. Would like to have a veil!
- Number of People: 100-150
- Type of Food: Classy buffet.
- Band or DJ: DJ for sure. I have family members that would sing at the wedding!
- Extra Features: Photo booth. Cute send off at the end of the night from the guests. I wouldn’t do the honeymoon right away but have a family brunch the next day.
- Honeymoon destination: Europe or Thailand. Somewhere where we can relax but also do fun things!
Leave a Reply