Bio: Ariane is the CoFounder/COO of WeddingMix. She didn’t get a wedding video and totally regretted it. She and her husband Mike choreographed an amazing first dance and only had photos to show for it! They decided that they would make it possible for all brides to get a wedding video!
Prior to founding WeddingMix, she was an engineer at Ford Motor Company. She is a contributor to Huffington Post and has been featured as a top 10 entrepreneur on Entrepreneur magazine.
Take a look at the complete blog post about my Wedding day and what made it so special!
- Budget: $20,000
- Location: Detroit
- Local or Destination: Local
- Ceremony: Shrine of the Little Flower Basilica
- Venue: Ballroom
- Bridal Party: 5
- Season: Spring
- Theme: High Style
- Color Scheme: Champaign & Plum
- Number of People: 200
- Type of food: Traditional – didn’t care because the booze were so good!
- Band or DJ: Both
- Honeymoon Destination: Oregon, camping trip
- Extra Features: If I were to do it again I would have a wedding video and planner!