Hope you have your sweet tooth ready for Nick and Katie’s wedding. From the sweet couple to the sweet desserts it was a day that will be treasured forever. See how very detail came together at the Naperville Conference Center in their wedding video below!
This fun WeddingMix video was recorded with the help of the bride and groom’s family and friends. The guests had a blast capturing these moments with their own cameras along with the WeddingMix app and rental cameras.
I hired a daughter of a guest to take video all night, it was cheaper and more personal. She was invested to take pictures but not worried about missing parts of the wedding.” –Lisa
Like their look? Here’s how you can do it!
Real advice from the bride and groom!
1. What part of your wedding planning are you most proud of?
2. Where did you get married?
4. What were the most important moments that WeddingMix was able to capture on your special day?
5. What is your top wedding budget tip?
6. What’s your wedding budget and number of guests?
Teri, unbelievable, could not believe the service and the patience, the additional suggestions, the extra help and the FOOD incredible and that was said by many if not all. I mean for example the caters set up everything in the room, were there most the night, and took down the entire room including the candy and dessert table. WOW! Truly remarkable.”