Looking for unique ideas for your spring wedding? Explore this list of essential details that you can incorporate into your big day!
To take my mind of the winter chill (read: midwest polar vortex) let’s just pretend that spring is in the air….which means that Spring wedding ideas are in full on bloom!
April, May, and June WeddingMix couples always inspire me with their creativity. From vibrant pink and purple color schemes and stunning spring themed decor, they put a ton of time and thought into making their ceremony picture-perfect.
So whether you’re a June bride, a soon-to-be bridesmaid, or are just daydreaming about warm weather and sunflower bouquets, check out this list of my all-time FAVORITE ideas for spring weddings!
1. A spring wedding needs serious DIY flair
Check out the cheerful swirls of sunflowers in Steve and Karen’s springtime wedding! And just wait till you hear the groom’s surprise love song for the bride featured in their heartfelt WeddingMix highlight captured with the help of their family and friends! Cheers to these amazing newlyweds
[With WeddingMix] I got to re-live it and be able to see all our hard and laborious work in its final form. I even got to see other fun moments that I potentially missed out because I was on the other side taking formal pictures or dancing on the other side of the dance floor.” – Karen
2. Spring wedding color combos are infinite – pick the one that best matches your personal style
3. Spring means flowers! So why not consider these in-season spring wedding flowers for your big day?
4. Spring wedding dresses should be as graceful and lovely as the brides who wear them
5. Don’t forget to thank your guests with these spring wedding favors!
And after all the fun? Your guests did an amazing job creating & capturing your wedding moments! Show they what they helped make by sharing your WeddingMix video with them!