Congratulations Erica! She had her beautiful wedding at East Wind in Long Island, New York. Hear the bride and groom read their vows, and have their romantic first dance as a married couple in their wedding video below!
This romantic video was shot by the bride and groom’s guests. They had an extravagant time capturing every moment of the big day using their own cameras along with the WeddingMix app and rental cameras!
We liked the idea of having our friends and family capture behind the scenes moments. We also were very budget conscious and the price for WeddingMix vs a traditional videographer can’t be beat!”-Erica
Love their style? Here’s how you can do it!
1. What part of your wedding planning are you most proud of?
2. Where did you get married?
3. Why was using WeddingMix appealing for your big day?
4. What were the most important moments that WeddingMix was able to capture on your special day?
5. What is your top wedding budget tip(s)?
To plan for unexpected expenses and budget them in! Also to not go crazy. At the end of the day the things I remember most are dancing with my husband and closest friends and family, not what the tables or the room looked liked.
Photographer- ADA Studio
DJ- Tommy’s Tunes
Officiant- Helen Brown
Florist- Flowers on Broadway