Charming Chicago Wedding at Clark Park Boathouse!$10-20K, 50-100, Local, Chic, Fall, Midwest
Bride Tara and her groom have a simple but sleek wedding that reflected their personal styles! Watch this video from a beautiful Chicago wedding at Clark Park Boathouse and get real advice from the bride and groom!
This fun WeddingMix video was recorded with the help of the bride and groom’s family and friends. The guests had a blast capturing these moments with their own cameras along with the WeddingMix app and rental cameras.
We wanted a video but didn’t want to pay hundreds or even thousands for something we won’t watch all that often.” – Tara
Like their look? Here’s how you can do it!
11 Amazing Real Wedding Budget Ideas From Real Brides
11 Lifesaver Last Minute Wedding DIY Ideas; Instructions Included
5 Charmingly Fun Ways to Involve Your Guests in Your Wedding Photos
Real advice from the bride and groom!
1. What part of your wedding planning are you most proud of?
2. Where did you get married?
3. Why was using WeddingMix appealing for your big day?
4. What were the most important moments that WeddingMix was able to capture on your special day?
5. What is your top wedding budget tip(s)?
6. What was your budget?
Hair: Blush and Burgundy
Makeup: Melanie Penera
Floral: Flowers by Stem
Cake: Sweet Mandy Bs
Catering: Premier Catering and Events
DJ: Angels With an Edge
Ask the couple a question: