Eric and Tatum are off to get their marriage license before the fun gets started. Between the gorgeous wedding, dancing, and singing, the excitement never stops! See it all in their wedding video at Key West Garden Club in FL!
This fun WeddingMix video was recorded with the help of the bride and groom’s family and friends. The guests had a blast capturing these moments with their own cameras along with the WeddingMix app and rental cameras.
We loved the intimacy that we were able to capture with the WeddingMix app. Our friends and family know us best and were able to capture the moments that they knew we would cherish forever.” – Tatum
Like their look? Here’s how you can do it!
Real advice from the bride and groom!
1. What part of your wedding planning are you most proud of?
Everything! The wedding ceremony was perfect and personalized. We are most proud of the fun and intimacy of our reception. We are so happy that we were able to focus on the important moments of the day and not get wrapped up in the small details.
2. Where did you get married?
3. Why was using WeddingMix appealing for your big day?
4. What were the most important moments that WeddingMix was able to capture on your special day?
5. What is your top wedding budget tip?
6. What was your wedding budget and number of guests?
We had 50 guests and our budget was $15,000.
Wedding Planner: Kayla with Say Yes in Key West
Photography: Iris Moore photography
Catering: Catered Affairs
Ceremony: Our Lady Star of the Sea Basilica