Congratulations to the lovely couple! We’re completely blown away by the bride and groom’s 20k fairytale wedding in France. Their special day was complete with a gorgeous princess style dress and castle venue. Plus, you need to see bride Aline’s surprise choreographed dance for her groom! Check it out in their highlight video below:
We decided to use WeddingMix because it was more of a personal movie than from someone we didn’t know… Some of the moments that WeddingMix was able to capture were my dance with my dad and our first dance with my now husband… I’m a professional dancer so I did a solo for my husband. We captured some moments that I missed like our guests playing games, so that was amazing to see that everyone had a really good time.” -Aline
Like their look? Here’s how you can do it!
Real advice from the bride and groom!
1. Where did you get married?
2. What were the most important moments that WeddingMix was able to capture on your special day?
3. What is your top wedding tip?
4. What was your budget and guest count?
Vendor Shout Out!
- One name I’d like to mention is Ian Miller, our American officiant. His Instagram is @animagraphica
- Venue: Chateau de Seneguier