Beach kisses, choreographed dances, and group serenades make for the best wedding. Watch the lovely couple’s wedding video to see their special day at Hampton Inn & Suites at Clearwater Beach.
Guest’s photos and videos were filmed using the WeddingMix app and cameras to create the fun keepsake video.
Not only was it cost effective, WeddingMix is such a clever and great way of capturing the moments that we couldn’t personally see and to be able to get pictures and videos in a convenient way.”- Vinh
Like their look? Here’s how you can do it!
Real advice from the bride and groom!
1. What part of your wedding planning are you most proud of?
Some of the things we’re proud of is finding a great venue where we could have the ceremony on the beach, and then our reception in a ball room that was connected to a rooftop outdoor patio overlooking the beach. We put a lot of time and effort into our first dance routine and coming up with neat and cool ideas that our friends and family would love such as surprising them with a Bacon Bar as a late night snack!
2. Where did you get married?
3. Why was using WeddingMix appealing for your big day?
4. What were the most important moments that WeddingMix was able to capture on your special day?
5. What is your top wedding budget tip(s)?
6. What is your wedding budget?
Most of our guests thought we spent a good amount of money on our wedding. We had 60 guests at our wedding and with shopping around, comparing pricing, we were able to get good value for what we actually paid.