Congratulations to the bride and groom! They took their stroll down the aisle at their wonderful wedding at Riverbed in Wisconsin. With the natural scenery of the venue, their ceremony was a quaint, romantic occasion. Hear some hilarious toasts, and even see the bride give an epic drum solo in their video below!
For Jake and I we really wanted to capture our ceremony, vows and speeches. I was very nervous about how this would be captured by guests, however out photographer was able to bring an assistant who was able to walk around with one of our cameras. Also, the mic that is available for rent via the website IS A LIFESAVER! Seriously the sound that we have on our speeches is amazing. You can pick out certain individuals laughs, it is amazing. If you are having doubts, I definitely recommend getting the mic. ” – Makenzie
Like their look? Here’s how you can do it!
Real advice from the bride and groom!
1. What part of your wedding planning are you most proud of?
2. Where did you get married?
3. Why was using WeddingMix appealing for your big day?
4. What were the most important moments that WeddingMix was able to capture on your special day?
5. What is your top wedding budget tip?
6. What was your guest count and wedding budget?
Vendor shout out!
- I would love to give a shout out to A.E. Photography in Manitowoc, WI. She has an incredibly eye for detail, she is so fun to work with and comes back with incredible pictures.
- I also want to shout out Blue Harbor in Sheboygan, WI. Again, they did a wonderful job attending to our guests. We had one guest that was looking for an area to breastfeed her son and the wedding coordinator brought back a room key. She let our guest use the room for the entire night.
- Finally, Riverbend in Kohler, WI is gorgeous. Hopefully our video captures just how beautiful this place is!